MCPS offers several methods for connecting Web sites
and point-of-sale (POS) systems to the payment gateway for submitting transactions.
Web merchants can choose the method that is right for them, according to their
customization requirements. Retail and mobile merchants integrate to the payment
gateway via third-party hardware and software solutions that have been certified
to MCPS's security and performance standards
Advanced Integration Method (AIM) Implementation Guide
MCPS recommends Web merchants implement AIM, a highly secure, merchant-initiated server-to-server connection for submitting transactions to the payment gateway. AIM provides merchants with a high degree of control over each phase of the customer’s online transaction experience, including the payment form and receipt page.
- Employs industry standard secure data encryption technology — 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
- Uses transaction key authentication for ultimate security.
- Allows control over all phases of the customer’s online transaction experience.
- Configurable transaction response integrates easily with merchant applications.
Simple Integration Method (SIM) Implementation Guide
The Simple Integration Method (SIM) is ideal for Web merchants with basic customization needs. The MCPS Payment Gateway can handle all the steps in the secure transaction process — payment data collection, data submission and the response to the customer — while keeping MCPS virtually transparent. Payment gateway hosted payment form employs 128-bit SSL data encryption.
- Digital fingerprints enhance security, providing multiple layers of authentication.
- Customize the look and feel of the payment gateway hosted payment form and/or receipt page.
Certified Shopping Carts
Choosing an MCPS certified shopping cart to connect to the payment gateway
can be an ideal solution for merchants with minimal Web development resources
or capabilities. Shopping carts are Internet companies that provide payment
form solutions for merchant Web sites. See our Certified
Shopping Cart Directory.
- Provides the security of an AIM implementation with minimal Web development.
- Assures compliance with MCPS security and performance standards.
- Choose from over 85 certified solutions.
Mail Order/Telephone Order Merchants
MOTO merchants can submit transactions by logging into the MCPS Merchant Interface and keying information into our Virtual Terminal, or by using our Batch Upload tool.
- Virtual Terminal and Batch Upload are standard features of the MCPS Payment Gateway.
- A single payment gateway account allows for multiple users across your network or call center.
- The AIM and SIM connection methods make it easy to integrate your proprietary applications to the MCPS Payment Gateway.
Retail and Mobile Merchants
In most cases, retail and mobile merchants simply purchase a certified, ready-to-install POS solution or device that is integrated to the MCPS Payment Gateway. Technical integration is typically handled by the POS solution provider that sells the POS system to the merchant, and may include hardware manufacturers, software companies and value-add resellers.
Authorize credit card transactions in as little
as three seconds, improving customer satisfaction by speeding up checkout
- Internet Protocol (IP) based transaction processing reduces telecom expenses
by eliminating multiple dedicated telephone lines.
- Increase productivity by simplifying the integration of payment information
into your proprietary applications.
For technical assistance connecting your Web site or POS solution to the MCPS Payment Gateway, please feel free to contact us at any time by calling 877-321-5784.
To become a reseller, please contact our sales team at 877-321-5784
or via our Reseller